Choose the right vinyl floor.
Vinyl flooring has been around for decades. Originally known as Linoleum, it has evolved today into four (4) categories which is ideal for either residential or commercial applications. Vinyl is available in various sizes and sealed with a protective coating that makes it virtually scratch resistant and easy to clean. Hallmark carries a full line of vinyl flooring from companies like Armstrong, Mannington, Congoleum, Tarkett and more.
4 Vinyl Categories
- Sheet Vinyl, a no-wax product available in rolls (usually 6 or 12 feed wide)
- Commercial Vinyl, a more durable product that also comes in rolls and usually requires waxing
- VCT or Vinyl Composition Tile, a product designed for commercial applications (like schools or office areas), that is 12″x12″ and requires waxing
- Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank, is ideal for either residential or commercial applications and is available in various sizes.
|Armstrong||Visit supplier website|
|Mannington||Visit supplier website|
|Congoleum||Visit supplier website|
|Tarkett||Visit supplier website|
|Bliss||Visit supplier website|
|Earthwerks||Visit supplier website|
|Hallmark||Visit supplier website|
|Konecto||Visit supplier website|
|Raskin Formations||Visit supplier website|
|Linkworks||Visit supplier website|
|Coretec||Visit supplier website|
|Viny 2600||Visit supplier website|
Let us help you choose the right Vinyl floor.
(562) 691-3621 or Contact Us Today